Join the AmCham Belgium team
Working for the American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium means working in an exciting international environment and interacting with inspiring business leaders, policymakers and key opinion leaders.
Finance and HR Officer
The American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium (AmCham Belgium), representing over 400 members, including some of the largest U.S. and Belgian companies across various sectors, is expanding its team. We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Finance and HR Officer to join us in a pivotal role as we continue to grow and strengthen our Chamber.
- Oversee financial operations, including invoicing, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Manage payroll, benefits administration, and other HR-related tasks to support our growing team.
- Maintain accurate financial and HR records, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and HR laws.
- Currently a resident of Belgium.
- Prior work experience in relevant fields in Belgium.
- A minimum knowledge (A2) of Dutch and French
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a finance and HR role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of financial and HR principles.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to adapt to new systems and technologies.
- Proactive with excellent organizational skills to manage tasks efficiently.
- Alignment with AmCham's values, demonstrating commitment to the organization's mission and principles.
If you are committed to ensuring the seamless integration of finance and HR functions, providing valuable support to our growing team, we invite you to join our dynamic and international team as a Finance and HR Officer. Together, we will contribute to the continued success of our vibrant community.
Send your motivation letter and CV in English to email@example.com mentioning the role you are interested in. Please do not forget to indicate your availability.
For all roles, please note
- We are only able to consider candidates who are already based in Belgium and who have the right to work in Belgium (no assistance can be given in obtaining a visa). If you are not an EU national, please confirm your right to work in Belgium.
- AmCham Belgium is committed to ensuring a workplace that embraces diversity and provides equal opportunities for all, without distinction as to race, gender, age, marital status, social status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, personality, ethnicity and culture.
- While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.