Since 2008, The American Women’s Club of Brussels has been raising funds every year to provide Saint Nicholas (Sint Niklaas) gifts on December 6th to children in need in our community. We do this by collaborating with several wonderful charities in Brussels: Alsemberg Refugee Center, Centre Nos Pilafs, La Cité Joyeuse Orphanage, Oasis Belgium and Nativitas.
Last year we were delighted to donate over 350 gifts, and this year we hope to again donate at least 300 gifts but we can not do it without your help.
Become an Angel and make a difference!
Please help us to share the magic of Sint Niklaas Day in Belgium and sponsor an Angel Tree Child, pass the word to friends who might be interested to donate, and please recommend local businesses or corporate sponsors who might also be interested to donate to this wonderful cause with a big impact.
You are always welcome to donate to this very worthwhile cause.
Here's how you can help support Angel Tree
- Choose a child from the Angel Tree wish list and purchase a gift for them here.
Gifts can be dropped off at locations in Braine-l’Alleud/Waterloo, Overijse, The Nine in Brussels, and Ixelles.
You can deliver your wrapped gift (labeled with child’s age and gender) at one of the following locations below:
Overijse (American Groceries Belgium) Stationstraat 37, 3090 Overijse
- Sat, Oct. 28th, between 10:00 - 17:00
- Sat, Nov. 4th between 10:00 - 17:00
- Sat, Nov. 11th between 10:00 - 17:00
- Sat, Nov. 18th between 10:00 - 17:00
Braine-l’Allued/Waterloo (All Saints’ Church) Chaussée de Charleroi 2, Braine-l’Alleud
- Thurs, Nov. 9th, between 09:45 - 15:00
- Thurs, Nov. 16th between 09:45 - 15:00
Brussels (The Nine) Rue Archimède 69, 1000 Brussels
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be delivering your gift/s at The Nine to arrange the date and time before November 20th.
- email: email@example.com if you will be delivering your gift/s to Ixelles to arrange the date and time before November 20th
- For a monetary donation click here.