The Membership Committee’s overall mission is to help recruit, retain and upgrade members for AmCham Belgium.
The Membership Committee strives to continuously improve the member experience and advises the Chamber on how to adapt its service offering to meet members' evolving needs and expectations. It also identifies new opportunities for membership development and advises on outreach strategies.
- Achieve strong membership satisfaction;
- Increase engagement within member companies;
- Convert membership prospects from different sources into full memberships at the most appropriate level;
- Increase awareness of AmCham Belgium among non-member companies;
- Act as a sounding board to the Board of Directors, other Committees and the AmCham Belgium team.